It takes all kinds of services to produce a
really great show...
A Zellman Production Includes
In the preliminary stage Zellman Productions will...
- Consult with the client, personally or by conference call, to establish
- Review existing marketing, sales and advertising materials.
- Submit a presentation theme and multi-production support ideas for
- Design and discuss specifications for stage area with client’s exhibit
In the preparation stage Zellman Productions will...
- Write a customized script incorporating the company’s product message.
- Design and produce pre-show promotion materials.
- Design/produce an interactive contact card to be filled out during
- Create copy and layout for all stage area graphics to support the presentation.
- Design and produce any special props required to support the presentation.
- Design and produce slides or other multi media aids to support the
At the show site Anton Zellman and an assistant will...
- Guide the client’s exhibit company with the staging set-up.
- Provide/Install: sound system, L.E.D. message signs and projection
- Provide a gift, imprinted with the client’s logo, for attendees who
participate on stage.
- Provide a grand prize to be given away during each presentation or
- Provide a customized gift to be distributed to each attendee who sees
In the exhibit Anton Zellman and an assistant will...
- Arrive at the exhibit site two days before the trade show begins to
- Meet with the client’s exhibit staff to discuss their participation
in the presentation.
- Deliver 5-7 presentations per day. A presentation lasts about 18 minutes.
- Conduct a post-show meeting at the end of the first exhibit day to